The European Society of Association Executives (ESAE)
The European Society of Association Executives (ESAE) represents and supports association managers in Europe. Members have the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas and insights with their peers in Europe and worldwide, with access to publications, events, seminars and other educational resources to maximise their effectiveness.
The Federation of European and International Associations established in Belgium (FAIB)
The Federation of European and International Associations established in Belgium (FAIB): a non-profit, non-political organisation that promotes and defends the interests and activities of its members. Members of FAIB include organisations as diverse as trade and business federations, cultural and scientific societies, youth and sport associations, and religious and philanthropic societies. Amongst other activities, FAIB publishes a practical online guide for members and registered users.
The Union of International Associations (UIA)
The Union of International Associations (UIA): a research institute and documentation centre based in Brussels. Since 1907 this independent organisation has pioneered research, the monitoring and provision of information on international organisations and associations, and their global challenges. Today it produces the Yearbook of International Organisations and the International Congress Calendar.
- Alessandro Cortese, CEO, ESTRO
- Béatrice Richez-Baum, Board Member, ESAE
- Danièle Vranken, Secretary General, FAIB
- Kai Troll, Director, ISCA
- Malgosia Bartosik, Deputy CEO, WindEurope
- Mohamed Mezghani, Deputy Secretary General, UITP
- Nancy Carfrae, Round Table Coordinator, UIA
- Silke Schlinnertz, Head of Operations, Communicatons & Events, Euroheat & Power