Entry to the festival is free and open to all.
During the festival, products of many types will be on offer, from gourmet dishes by Brussels chefs to wine-tasting and the products on our gourmet stands.
In order to have access to what is on offer, you will need to have special festival money.
To taste a dish by one of the chefs from Brussels or one of our partner regions, you will need to use tokens. One token = one dish. One dish = €9. All the dishes are offered at the same price.
To taste the Bordeaux wines, you must necessarily purchase a Wine Pass. It is on sale online or at the festival ticket offices. You will receive a booklet containing all the coupons for the tasting. One coupon corresponds to one glass in one pavilion. With your Pass you will receive a tasting glass in a pouch. Between tastings, you will be able to rinse your glass at one of the glass rinsing stations scattered around the festival.
Your pass is valid for the entire festival and you therefore have four days to taste the wines and use your tickets.*
To enjoy all that is on offer at the festival at the right price, we also offer you three other great deals: the Lunch Pass, Solo Pass and Dual Pass.
*Tokens from previous editions will not be refunded.
The Wine Pass includes (18€) :
- One engraved glass, one pouch, one tasting booklet for 11 glasses of Bordeaux wine:
- Nine 5 cL glasses at each of the Bordeaux pavilions: Bordeaux rouge - Bordeaux Supérieur rouge, Côtes de Bordeaux, Médoc and Graves, Sweet Bordeaux, Rosés de Bordeaux, Blancs Secs de Bordeaux and Entre-Deux-Mers, Crémant de Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion - Pomerol - Fronsac, Bordeaux Coups de Coeur (the belgian selection).
- Two additional 5 cL glasses of your choice, at one of the above-mentioned tasting pavilions.
- One session of your choice at the Bordeaux Wine School (limited number of places available).
- 1 beertasting Duvel 18cl
The lunch pass is on sale online before the festival and at the festival on Thursday and Friday from 12:00 noon to 2:00 p.m. Planning a business lunch? A short lunch break?
Take advantage of our Lunch Pass, which includes (18€) :
- 2 glasses of wine
- 2 signature dishes
- 1 beverage (coffee or water Bru)
- 1 Campari Tonic
Going on your own? With friends? The Solo Pass was made for you.
It includes (35€) :
- 1 Wine Pass (including all the Bordeaux tastings)
- 2 signature dishes
- 2 beverages (coffee or water Bru)
- 1 Campari Tonic
Going as a family? As a couple? The Duo Pass was made for you.
It includes (65€) :
- 2 Wine Pass (containing all the Bordeaux tasting)
- 4 signature dishes
- 2 coffees
- 2 waters Bru
- 2 Campari Tonic
With over 12 years experience in cookery courses, the Mmmmh! Workshops have something for everyone, from complete beginners to expert cooks. Carlo de Pascale and Sergio Moschini invite you to participate in their master class. Mmmmh! at eat! provide an enormous variety of cookery courses. Classic or creative cuisine, always locavore – which is Carlo’s passion, – or pâtisserie, the two chefs love a challenge.
Grands Crus Classés (1855 Classification) Gala Dinner
For one evening, discover a surprising culinary link between Brussels and Bordeaux !
Together, Karen Torosyan (Bozar Brasserie, Brussels) and Nicolas Nguyen Van Hai (Le Chapon Fin, Bordeaux) offer you a menu that links the traditions and refinement of Brussels and Bordeaux.
- Date : Friday 9 September 2016 at 19.00 p.m.
- Place : Bozar Brasserie – Rue Baron Horta, 3 – 1000 Brussels
- Price: 150€/person – including ticketing fee (wines, water & coffee included)
Grand Cru masterclasses
In the comfortable surroundings of the sumptuous Salle des Guichets in the BIP building, take a trip through some of the top Bordeaux wines. Tastings accompanied and led by the owners of these Grands Crus: (re)discover the typical characteristics of the great red wines of the Médoc Terroir and the great liquor wines of Sauternes and Barsac. A unique chance to taste the great wines from the Grands Crus Classés classification of 1855.