- French-speaking province and Federated State in North America's north-east.
- Capital : Quebec
- Surface area : 1,312,126 km2
- Population : 8,294,656
- Title and signature date of the agreement : Cooperation agreement between the Brussels-Capital Region and the Government of Quebec, signed 30 September 2002.
Both traditional and creative, the cuisine of Quebec is continually reinventing itself. Thanks to the undisputed talent of its chefs, traditional Quebec recipes have been adapted to today's tastes while retaining the best of what Quebec's culinary heritage has to offer. The confluence of French, British and Native American influences, the cuisine of Quebec champions local flavours such as maple and cranberry. La Petite Cabane à sucre de Québec, in association with the Belgian chef Olivier De Laere, will introduce you to Quebec, mouthful by mouthful: pearls of maple vinegar, organic cranberry syrup with yuzu, maple mustard, your taste buds will keep you coming back for more!
The Quebec Ambassador at eat! Brussels : La petite Cabane à sucre de Québec in association with the chef Olivier De Laere
To taste a dish by one of our partner regions, you will need to use tokens. One token = one dish. One dish = €9. All the dishes are offered at the same price.
The main course may be replaced by traditional poutine: a serving of French fries covered with cheese and topped with barbecue sauce
- Pepper and maple pulled deer with pumpkin foam and fleur de sel squash seed crisp
- Blueberry crumble and Sortilège sabayon
- Inverted poutine and green tomato condiment
- Maple and fleur de sel caramel pancake, cinnamon apple confit
- Gravlax-style salmon with maple red onion vinegar pearls
- Maple crunch ice cream and cranberry cookie
- Lobster composition with maple vinegar and yuzu, served with radishes and beets
- Maple sugar pie and white cheese sorbet