In pavilions entirely dedicated to them, Bordeaux wine growers will be there to initiate you into their craft and their passion for wine. Armed with your Wine Pass, you will be able to go from pavilion to pavilion to discover the many Bordeaux appellations, tasting 5 cL at a time. On your walk you will discover:
- Bordeaux rouge - Bordeaux Supérieur rouge
- Côtes de Bordeaux
- Médoc and Graves
- Saint-Emilion - Pomerol - Fronsac
- Sweet Bordeaux
- Rosés de Bordeaux, Blancs Secs de Bordeaux, Entre-Deux-Mers, Crémant de Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Coups de Coeur (the Belgian selection)
With your Wine Pass, enjoy :
- Nine 5 cL glasses of different wines at each of the appellation pavilions: Bordeaux rouge - Bordeaux Supérieur rouge, Côtes de Bordeaux, Médoc and Graves, Sweet Bordeaux, Rosés de Bordeaux, Blancs Secs de Bordeaux, Entre-Deux-Mers, Crémant de Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion - Pomerol - Fronsac, Bordeaux Coups de Coeur (the Belgian selection).
- Two additional 5 cL glasses of your choice, at one of the above-mentioned tasting pavilions.
- One session of your choice at the Bordeaux Wine School (limited number of places available).
Your pass is valid for the entire festival and you therefore have four days to taste the wines and use your tickets.