You’re an Art Deco & Art Nouveau lover and you can’t wait to get your tickts for the Banad festival? Then we've got some very good news for you! Especially for the early birds, we are selling different packages of two-day guided tours. Don't hesitate too long, because these exclusive packages are selling out fast!
Prestige Discovery Pack (march 21 & 22) - €75 - (Sold out)
The “Prestige” Discovery Pack allows you to visit, three masterpieces of Brussels Art Nouveau architecture: the Solvay and Max Hallet houses by Victor Horta and the Otlet house by Octave Van Rysselberghe. Saturday is devoted to Art Deco and begins with a tour of the Palais des Beaux-Arts, the jewel in the crown of Victor Horta’s Art Deco period, plus two gems in northern Brussels: the charming Draps house and the Basilica church of the Sacred Heart at Koekelberg, the fifth-largest Roman Catholic church in the world.
Photo : ©EB - Sophie Voituron
Prestige EN (€75) (Sold out)
- Saturday 11:00 meeting at the Basilica church of Koekelberg (Parvis de la Basilique 1, 1083 Brussels) - 15:00 Centre for Fine Arts BOZAR - 17:00 Draps house
- Sunday 10:00 meeting at the Solvay house (Avenue Louise 224, 1000 Brussels) - 14:00 Max Hallet house - 16:00 Otlet house
Mix Discovery Pack (march 28 & 29) - €50 - (Sold out)
The “Mix” Discovery Pack includes guided tours of a mix of extraordinary Art Nouveau and Art Deco buildings. On Saturday, marvel at the meticulous reconstruction of the Wolfers jewellery store. Then on to the Quakers’ meeting house in the sumptuous surroundings of the Squares district. Finally, the British International School of Brussels, which occupies an Art Deco mansion. On Sunday, explore the hidden architectural gems of the Diamant district: the superb Art Nouveau School No. 13 and Herrero house, then the Clockarium, a collection of clocks housed in an Art Deco building.
Photo : ©EB
Mix EN (€50) (Sold out)
- Saturday 11:00 Quaker House (Square Ambiorix 50, 1000 Brussels) - 15:00 Jewellery Wolfers - 16:20 British School
- Sunday 11:00 School n°13 (avenue de Roodebeek 103, 1030 Brussels) - 14:20 Clockarium - 16:00 Herrero house
Origins Discovery Pack (march 14 & 15) - (Sold out)
The ”Origins” Discovery Pack gives you the opportunity to tour three exceptionally well-preserved Art Nouveau mansions in Brussels: Victor Horta’s Tassel house, the “manifesto building” for the Art Nouveau style, the Ciamberlani house by Paul Hankar and finally the Hannon house by Jules Brunfaut. You can also explore three Art Deco buildings: the luxurious Villa Empain by Michel Polak, the INR Flagey and the Palais de la Folle Chanson, an apartment building which combines luxury with modern conveniences, rivalling the best of the grand hotels of the period.
Photo: ©EB - Sophie Voituron
Origins EN (Sold out)
- Saturday 11:30 Meeting at the Hannon House (Avenue de la Jonction 2, 1060 Brussels) - 15:00 Ciamberlani house - 17:00 Tassel house
- Sunday 12:30 Meeting at Villa Empain (Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 67, 1050 Brussels) - 16:00 INR (Flagey) - 17:20 Palais de la Folle Chanson