Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels at your fingertips.
- free access* to 37 museums of Brussels, including all highlights,
- discounts to tourist attractions and tours,
- discounts in museum restaurants, bars and clubs,
- discounts in several Brussels shops,
- free rides on Hop on Hop off buses (only with “Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off”)
* Brussels Card « 100masters » : maximum 10 free entries during 3 months
How to use the Brussels Card
- Your Brussels Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours or during 3 months (for the « 100masters » card) from when it's first used in a museum
- You must use your Brussels Card for the first time within a year of its purchase date. Attention : when using your card in the next calendar year, you should take into account that the list of museums and discounts might have changed! The list of museums and discounts is updated every 1st of January. The « 100masters » Brussels Card has to be activated on 1 January 2017 at the latest!
- You can choose between a standard Brussels Card or a "Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off", allowing you free rides on the Hop on Hop off buses
- For as long as your card is valid, you can visit the same museum as many times as you like. You won’t have to pay anything. The Brussels Cards 24, 48 and 72 hours allow unlimited free access to 37 museums. The Brussels Card « 100masters » comprises maximum 10 free museum visits.
- Simply present your Brussels Card at the ticket desk and it will be electronically validated. If you have a Brussels Card « 100masters », please put your name and signature on the card. The card will only be valid upon presentation of your ID at the entrance of the museums you want to visit. Your Brussels Card will be automatically activated the first time you use it.
- The Brussels Card gives you free access to all permanent collections of the museums. Most of the temporary exhibitions are also included, except for the Old Masters Museum, the Natural Sciences Museum and the Cinquantenaire Museum where you pay the normal entrance fee if you want to visit the temporary exhibitions.
- The discounts for the various attractions, tours, shops, restaurants and bars provided in this guide are for single use only!
- the discounts remain valid, even after your Brussels Card has expired.
- To obtain your discount, simply present your Brussels Card and hand over the corresponding voucher you find at the back of the guide.
Hop on Hop off
- If you have a “Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off”, your Brussels Card also allows you to ride on the Hop on Hop off buses for free during 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Simply present your Brussels Card when getting on the Hop on Hop off buses.
- For the timetable: please check website: www.citysightseeingbrussel.be
- Headphones in 8 languages
What's included with the Brussels Card ?
Prices and options
4 ways to enjoy your stay :
- 24 H Brussels Card - 22 €
- 48 H Brussels Card - 30 €
- 72 H Brussels Card - 38 €
- 100masters Brussels Card - 40€
- 24 H Brussels Card - 34€
+ Hop on Hop off 24h (50% on public price)
- 48 H Brussels Card - 46€
+ Hop on Hop off 48h (50% on public price)
- 48 H Brussels Card - 58€
+ Hop on Hop off 78h (50% on public price)
As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 it's not interesting to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or important discounts up to 50% for children between 6 and 12 years old). Also students often benefit of special fees in museums and attractions on presentation of their student card.
Most of the museums are closed on Mondays.
Where to buy the Brussels Card ?
Purchase your Brussels Card:
- at the visit.brussels office: Grand Place : daily from 9 am till 6 pm - closed on 25/12 and 01/01 || Mont des Arts (BIP) : Monday-Friday from 9 am till 6 pm - weekend & bank holiday from 10 am till 6 pm - closed on 25/12 & 1/1
- at the Toerisme Vlaanderen office: Rue Marché aux Herbes 61 - 1000 Brussels. Opened daily: April-September: 10h-18h, October-March: 10h-17h; Weekends and bank holidays: closed between 13h-14h. Closed on 25/12 and 1/1.
- at the following participating museums: Autoworld, Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art, Old Masters Museum, Museum of Musical Instruments, Natural Sciences Museum, MOOF
- Purchase your Brussels Card on this website, print it at home or store it on your mobile phone. You are ready to use it!