The AG Memorial Van Damme and visit.brussels are inviting, free of charge, 2,000 Brussels-Capital Region inhabitants, with their family or friends, to the “Brussels Family Day”, on Friday 31 August 2018.
To finish the summer holidays in style, the whole of Brussels is being invited to experience an unforgettable day at the Heysel Plateau.
The lucky first 2,000, on top of their tickets for one of the best athletics meetings in the world, will benefit from, thanks to the Brussels-Capital Region, discounts to the major attractions of the Heysel Plateau: The Adam Brussels Design Museum, the Atomium, Mini-Europe, Oceade and the Smurf Experience.
From midday, the Brussels Family Days await you in one of the parks close to the Atomium (the exact location will be known soon). Kids Athletics activities, bouncy castles, DJs, food trucks, … There’s everything you need for a fun moment with your family and friends.
The Brussels Family Day is open to the public. The first 2,000 people to sign up will receive free tickets for the AG Memorial Van Damme as well as drinks and food tickets and discounts on standard ticket prices for the Adam Museum, the Atomium, Mini-Europe, Oceade and the Smurf Experience.
The Brussels Family Day is open to the public. The first 2,000 people to sign up will receive free tickets for the AG Memorial Van Damme as well as drinks and food tickets and discounts for the attractions of the Heysel plateau.
Try to win the last 50 places by signing up for free
- From 12:00 to 16:00: welcome to the Brussels Family Day site (the exact location will be known soon)
- From 12:00 to 17:00: Brussels Family Day/Kids Athletics activities, bouncy castle, food trucks, music & DJs, entertainment,…
- 17:00: end of the Brussels Family Day & head to the King Baudouin Stadium
- 17:30: AG Memorial Van Damme starts
- 22:30: End of the AG Memorial Van Damme
The precise venue for the Brussels Family Day will be communicated soon. It will take place in one of the parks close to the Atomium. There will be lots of signs and the venue will be impossible to miss!
We advise you to use car park C
When you arrive at the Brussels Family Day, please make your way to the reception office. There you will receive:
- A bracelet that gives you discounts to the attractions mentioned below, but also gives you freebies at the food trucks
- Your tickets for the AG Memorial Van Damme
Discounts for tourist attractions
When you present your bracelet, you will receive a €2 per person discount on the standard ticket price for the following attractions:
AG Memorial Van Damme
Your AG Memorial Van Damme tickets will be given to you at the reception office, on arrival.
For any questions or requests for information, please contact us by email:
Terms & Conditions
- You must live in one of the 19 communes of the Brussels-Capital Region
- Maximum 4 tickets per person
- First-come First-served