Through this original initiative, visit.brussels offers you the opportunity to obtain first-rate information free of charge and accessible at any time.
These online information sessions will let you feel the pulse of the sector and allow you to come into direct contact with the experts to ask your questions.
Join the growing community in our monthly webinars and find out how to get the best out of your association in Brussels!
-> Let's meet one Wednesday a month, from 11:00 to 12:00.
Register the Brussels Insights mailing list in order to receive announcements on our monthly webinars for association professionals!
Program : Dates and topics of the next sessions
This cycle of webinars has come to an end, at least for the moment! But we want you to know that we’ll take the time this summer to rethink the project and that we really hope to come back with more events in September 2021...
Did you miss the previous editions?
Review the agendas of past sessions :
- JUNE 2021 - FutureMapping - Exploring Mega- and Microtrends that transform Associations
- MAY 2021 - Rejuvenate Membership - Engaging the next generation of members
- APRIL 2021 - Worth It! Flipping Association Business Models
- MARCH 2021 - Blue Sky Thinking for Associations
- FEBRUARY 2021 - Fit for Purpose in a Changing World
- JANUARY 2021 - Compliance, Recovery and New Opportunities
- DECEMBER 2020 - Digital+Connection
- NOVEMBER 2020 - Roadmap 2021: Preparing for uncertainty
Get access to the video recordings on our new educational platform:
→ Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very inspiring session with useful recommendations! : Géraldine de Limelette, IGI - Global Wallcoverings Association
It was very informative and it gave me new ideas and hints. : Nina Schubert, IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis
Thank you for organising this webinar which was very inspirational! : Amanda Millard, IWTO – International Wool Textile Organisation
Great contribution to the association community. : Tommy Goodwin, MW Capitol Strategies