You missed our latest information sessions or presentations?
→ Enjoy our archives at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home.
- Concrete opportunities to see each other again soon
- Introducing the Brussels European Association Forum (BEAF)
- Discover our new resources and tools!
- Special Recovery Fund: B2B Meetings & Events in Brussels
- Post-COVID-19 FAQ: How to prepare for a SMART start in September 2020?
- Handbook of tech solutions & event venue initiatives to manage post-lockdown events
- Available economic measures to assist International associations in the Brussels Capital Region
- Trainings programme initiative for MICE partners & associations
- Survey results on associations and destinations (ASSOCIATIONWORLD)
- Case study: Virtual taste of Brussels by visit.brussels
- WHO are we?
- WHY this initiative?
- HOW do we help you?
- WHEN do we meet?
- An overview of Brussels’ opportunities
- RESPONSIBLE Event conception / Waste management / RESPONSIBLE Ppocurement
- Impact & legacy
Surveys supported by visit.brussels:
- Event profile
- Decision-making factors
- Awareness / Interest / Booking