Have you already read your entire library and miss going to your favourite bookshop to find your next great read? Don't worry, all is not lost! Make yourself comfortable on your sofa, these French and Dutch-speaking Brussels bookshops remain open online and deliver to your door!
Whether you're looking for a thriller, an adventure novel, the latest award winner or a comic strip, these 5 bookshops will deliver to your door the books you need to escape your new daily routine for a while.
Standaard Boekhandel Bruxelles
At Standaard Boekhandel, you'll find a huge selection of books in Dutch, French and English for all audiences.
- Free delivery, regardless of your cost of your order.
- Order on the online store.
Librairie Flagey (French-speaking comic book store)
Librairie Flagey offers a large selection of all kinds of comic books. Don't hesitate to call manager Frédéric, he's passionate about comic books and always has great advice.
- Home delivery to the following Brussels communes when you purchase at least €50 of articles: Ixelles, Etterbeek, Uccle and Saint-Gilles.
- For all other destinations, Waterloo and Wallon Brabant included, Librairie will notify you according to the size of the order.
- Order by email: email@example.com or by phone +32 (0) 2 649 02 11 or Messenger.
Filigranes (French-speaking bookshop)
This Brussels institution needs no introduction. Known for its wide selection of comic strips and children's books, Filigranes is also the go-to bookshop for the latest literary releases.
- Free home delivery in the 19 communes for purchases over €80. €3 delivery costs for purchases under €80.
- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment options: PayPal transfer or bank transfer (send proof of transfer by email to the booking department).
Librairie-Galerie Brüsel (French-speaking comic book store)
There's nothing better than a great comic book to help pass the time. But which one do you choose? Every day, Brüsel bookshop and gallery suggests a series of comic books that are sure to make the time you spend cooped up at home thrilling.
- Home delivery via cargo-bike throughout the Brussels-Capital Region for orders over €100.
- Order by email: email@example.com
Tropismes (French-speaking bookshop)
With a large range of books on the humanities and the fine arts alongside great classics and books for children, Tropismes is a must for children and adults alike.
- Home delivery using bpost (€3). No minimum purchase required.
- Order via the online store. Please state if you require delivery.