Have you already read your entire library and miss going to your favourite bookshop to find your next great read? Don't worry, all is not lost! Your favourite Brussels bookshops are reopening!
Whether you're looking for a thriller, an adventure novel, the latest award winner or a comic strip, these bookshops offer pick up or will deliver to your door the books you need to escape your new daily routine for a while.
An unmissable European bookshop in Brussels, Librebook has a magnificent catalogue of contemporary fiction from more than 30 European countries and in 20 languages.
- Free bicycle delivery in Brussels.
- Order by email email@example.com or online https://shop.librebook.eu/.
Standaard Boekhandel Bruxelles
At Standaard Boekhandel, you'll find a huge selection of books in Dutch, French and English for all audiences.
- Free delivery, regardless of your cost of your order.
- Order on the online store.
Every Brussels bookworm will tell you: if you're looking for a novel, poetry or a children's book in a foreign language, then Passa Porta is the bookshop for you.
- Pickup in store.
- Order by email: info@passaportabookshop or by phone + 32 (0)2 502 94 60 (mornings only).
This comprehensive bookshop offers a selection of second-hand books. The offer is mainly in French but they also stock books in English, Dutch, Spanish, German,...
- Pickup in store. Home delivery is still possible.
- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi BD and Moules à Gaufres
Do you know Multi BD and Moules à Gaufres? These two city-centre bookshops are icons for comic strip lovers. It's time you got stuck in to their stock!
- Home delivery using bpost, free postage for orders over €50 or pickup in store.
- Order by email: email@example.com.
Librairie Flagey (French-speaking comic book store)
Librairie Flagey offers a large selection of all kinds of comic books. Don't hesitate to call manager Frédéric, he's passionate about comic books and always has great advice.
- Pickup in store.
- Order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 (0) 2 649 02 11 or Messenger.
Filigranes (French-speaking bookshop)
This Brussels institution needs no introduction. Known for its wide selection of comic strips and children's books, Filigranes is also the go-to bookshop for the latest literary releases.
- Home delivery in the 19 communes for purchases over €25 (€4/order). For the rest of Belgium or orders below 25€ in Brussels, delivery by B-Post (6,10€ / order for maximum 2kg).
- Order by email: the website.
Librairie-Galerie Brüsel (French-speaking comic book store)
There's nothing better than a great comic book to help pass the time. But which one do you choose? Every day, Brüsel bookshop and gallery suggests a series of comic books that are sure to make the time you spend cooped up at home thrilling.
- Home delivery via post or pickup in store.
- Order by email: email@example.com or on the online store.
Tropismes (French-speaking bookshop)
With a large range of books on the humanities and the fine arts alongside great classics and books for children, Tropismes is a must for children and adults alike.
- Fixed price of €3 for home delivery within the 19 communes when you spend at least €40. Postal deliveries are possible within Brussels (for purchases under €40) and in the areas surrounding the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Order via the online store. Please state if you require delivery.