Frunch (Friday Lunch) returns for its fifth edition on 20 April!
The BIP opens the gates to its indoor courtyard to welcome the public from 12:00 until 14:30 every Friday until 31 August.
Frunch is a concept that combines food trucks, live music, a bar, and a large “chill out” terrace space allowing visitors to enjoy a relaxed lunch break in the sun in the centre of Brussels.
For its fifth anniversary, Frunch is pulling out all the stops to offer you more new features:
- The Frunch Member Card: to reward you for your loyalty, we are launching the Frunch Member Card. Register here; then come and pick up your Frunch Member Card at the Frunch Bar on a Friday.
Here are the advantages you get with your card :
- €1 discount on our Lillet cocktails @ Frunch’s Bar
- €1 discount on one dish in every food trucks @ Frunch
- €2 discount on entrance fee @ Experience.brussels
- €2 discount on entrance fee @ Cinematek
- one free shot of hot chocolate @ Laurent Gerbeaud's shop
- buy 1 get 1 free entrance @ Coundenberg Museum
- €2 discount on entrance fee @ Musical instruments Museum
- more advantages to come
- Frunch will also be held one Thursday each month for after work drinks… more information will follow!
- WinterFrunch: To brighten up your winters, we will be organising a Frunch weekend in December… more information to follow!