In late April, SN Brussels Airlines launched a new product, the ‘Hi Belgium ! Pass’.
This pass allows foreign tourists to travel to Belgium by plane for 149 euro and enjoy lots of advantages. They can fly to Brussels Airport from 18 countries and 50 cities across Europe (Denmark, Germany, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Lithuania, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, … ).
The ‘Hi Belgium Pass’ includes the following:
- Arrival on Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- Return on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday
- A fixed return price of 149 euro per person (incl. luggage and taxes)
- A train ticket to be used across Belgium for the duration of your stay
- A maximum of two activity vouchers to be used in two Belgian cities of your choice
During booking process you can click on two cities for which you would like to receive an activity voucher. Bruxelles is offering the possibility to visit 10 museum and 1 experience « Sip this beer ». Once your booking has been completed, you will receive a triple reply e-mail with information on your flight details, a downloadable train ticket and the activity vouchers in PDF format.