12 December 2018
visit.brussels Convention Bureau launches its quick-read bulletins with breaking news and a new LinkedIn page. Both have been created solely for the benefit of meeting and event planners.
What’s in it for you?
‘Meeting & Events Breaking News’ – the name says it all
Our breaking news will provide information to professionals and event organisers around the world. They will keep you updated with expert tips, innovations, scoops and event trends in Brussels that will help you plan and grow your next event.
If you too would like to boost the success of your event, join us!
Themes and concepts for instant inspiration
Our quick-read breaking news cover:
- Remarkable places and new trendsetting event venues, hotels and services
- Free support and innovative services by our team to help you stage a rewarding event
- Expert tips and connection opportunities to grow your event locally
- Go-getter’s city experience with social programmes, incentives, team building and activities
They also include two seasonal digests dedicated to address your particular needs:
- ‘Top Pics for your Event in Brussels: A condensed overview of breaking news you may have missed in the past 3 months
- ‘Tell your delegates what’s on while in Brussels: Interesting things to do and see in our city – no time for boredom!
Short ‘n sweet
We will not waste your valuable time: we send breaking news every two weeks, which are readable in just 20 seconds. Our seasonal digests put all the infomation you really need immediately to hand, which can be viewed directly in your web browser or downloaded for later viewing!
Whatever your choice, you can unsubscribe from our communications at any time.