The Federation of International and European Associations based in Belgium (FAIB) undertakes every five years a survey amongst European and international associations (INPAs) operating in Belgium, whether or not member of the FAIB, related to the socio-economic situation of associations and their contribution to Belgian economy.
In the survey the following items are looked at:
- Evaluation of services in Belgium
- Associations’ activities in Belgium
- Quality of life in Belgium
- Legal status of associations
- Employment within associations
- Meetings organised by associations
- Financial status of associations
Filling the online survey lasts around 25 minutes. Launched in spring the deadline for completing the survey has been extended until 21 August 2019.
The FAIB is the owner and designer of the questionnaire and final publisher of the survey report.
visit.brussels is the technical partner of the 2019 socio-economic survey.