March 22, from 9-11 AM
Europe Today, a long standing event gathering association executives, covers US-EU relations, importance of the regional developments, as well as case studies how associations are planning and executing in Europe and in Brussels in particular.
Hosted & organized by ASAE, Kellen and visit.brussels - a success formula since many years – the event allows to keep abreast of current association trends, as well as political and legislative changes in the European Union and its impact on US associations.
After a breakfast the two-hour session will include discussions on:
- Key topics of the EU agenda
- How GDPR and Brexit are influencing associations
- European Elections in May 2019
- Trends in associations
- Case studies
Keynote speakers include
- Esther Nieto Hernandez, Counsellor, Deputy Head of the Trade and Agriculture Section at the Delegation of the European Union to the United States.
- Joy Ditto, President and CEO of the Utilities Technology Council will present case study on EUTC.
- Matthew R. D’Uva, FASAE, CAE, Chief Executive Officer, International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP)
These speakers and other senior association executives join the panel discussion moderated by Alfons Westgeest, managing partner of the Kellen Brussels office.
When: 22 March 2019, registration as of 8.30 for a 9.00 AM start. Close at 11.00 AM.
Where: National Press Building Conference Center, 529 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20045
The full programme and registration are available through Europe Today link
Looking forward seeing many of you on March 22 in Washington D.C. to learn more about the current challenges for associations in Europe.