Mundo-b is a project launched by a group of NGOs who wished to ecologically renovate a building in the center of Brussels in order to settle their offices as well as a conference center, an organic cafe, a didactic nature garden, etc.
Mundo-b is a building in Brussels which was ecologically renovated at the initiative of a group of NGOs active in the domain of sustainable development. It is managed by an ethical property company. About fifty organizations are housed in Mundo-b, and about one hundred a year use the meeting rooms.
The facilities offer the ideal framework for collective creation and resource sharing, and contribute daily to the development of high quality social projects.
Very accessible thanks to its central location and at Porte de Namur/Naamsepoort and at a stone's throw of the European institutions, Mundo-B offers a range of spaces and services :
- four meeting rooms (from 16 to 24 persons in boardroom style)
- a conference room (up to 80 persons theatre style)
- an exhibition area
- the “Kamilou Café” can accommodate up to 120 persons in a cocktail configuration
- the terrace and the garden can also accommodate up to 30 persons
- organic & fair trade catering service on site: www.kamilou.be
- the « Hive » co-working space can host up to 22 organisations
- support team at your disposal.