The mission of the trainee is to assist the members of the team in the organisation of events, the development of marketing plans and communication tools.
1/ To assist the members of the team in their respective tasks in order to help them to organise the “European Association Summit ” in the following areas:
- Assisting in updating lists and attracting new participants.
- Contribute to relations with sponsors, the press, staff, associations etc.
- Relations with the different departments of visit.brussels to prepare the event (communication, press, events).
- Assist in working with service providers.
- Assist with communication/promotion tasks (press, publications, newsletter, social networks, etc.).
- Follow-up of files, technical visits, reception before, during and after the event, evaluation after the event.
2/ To assist the members of the team with their respective tasks in order to aid the development of the Association Bureau’s various services for international associations in Brussels and abroad and to improve Brussels’ positioning as a destination for international associations.
- Student in Tourism, Business, Marketing or Management Studies.
- Available for a 4-6 months’ internship.
- Knowledge of French and very good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of IT tools.
- Being involved, responsive, dynamic and organised.
- Self-sufficient while enjoying teamwork.
- Proactive, versatile and able to take initiative.
- Customer-oriented and demonstrating excellent communication skills.
- Keen sense of responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritise.
- An experience or interest in events organising is a plus.
- Interest in developing Brussels as a host city in an international context.
The internship will be part of an agreement between visit.brussels and the student’s educational establishment.
The trainee will report to the Association Bureau Manager and the Director of the Convention & Association Bureau.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com