On this page, you will discover a range of FREE tools that will meet your needs whether you deal with strategy, day-to-day operations or the organisation of meetings within your association. SIMPLIFY your life and download these informative documents in one click!
Looking for clear, "easy to digest", business information to begin with?
Especially for you, professional partners from various sectors have synthesised important and specific facts that you should keep in mind when considering settling in Brussels.
→ Print out our factsheets and have the information AT HAND at all times!
- LEGAL Factsheet
- GOVERNANCE Factsheet
- NOTARY Factsheet
- BANKING Factsheet
- ACCOUNTING Factsheet
- LABOUR Factsheet
- RECRUITEMENT Factsheet
- WORKSPACE Factsheet
- ADVOCACY Factsheet (coming soon)
- SUBSIDIES Factsheet (coming soon)
Planning events within your association?
Good news, that’s what we do! Every year we publish a comprehensive brochure that will prove to be your best friend all along the process.
→ Consult our Let’s Meet and discover the BEST service providers in Brussels!
Let us guide you through the main aspects for your event organisation in Brussels by providing essential information related to insurance, taxation, finance and legal aspects.
→ Take a look at our latest FAQ - How to organise an event in Brussels?
You wish to find an event venue that is arranged in compliance with the new measures of hygiene and distancing?
→ Discover our new directory of initiatives and learn how venues are adapting !
You would like to organize your first online or hybrid event and you are looking for local providers?
→ Browse our listing of Belgian Technological Trailblazers
If you wish to go the extra mile, visit.brussels can also help you to organise events that are more responsible and respectful of the planet and communities.
→ Our Meeting Go Green brochure will introduce you to INSPIRING practices and partners.
And, because we want every event to be as inclusive as possible, visit.brussels has compiled a list of specialist partners for you to make your event accessible to all.
→ Take a look at our Handy Guide containing ALL the options on offer in Brussels!
→ Have a look these other useful references:
- HEADQUARTERS Publications: download or read on site the publications of this well-known associative magazine.
- BOARDROOM Magazines: download the latest issues of this must-read magazine for associations around the world.
- F.A.S.T. Programme: download this infographic on how to future-proof your organisation in 3 achievable steps - initiated by MCI.
- The Virtual Event Tech Guide: The most comprehensive research on virtual event tech to date produced by EventMB
- Tools for online events: Suggestions for tools and technology for online events compiled by Endo-Exo
- Beyond a list of logos : Take your event online sponsorship to the next level with Exempla
- Virtual event strategy for dummies : Step-by-step guide for virtual and hybrid event success by Cvent