Being a newcomer in the city is always a discovery adventure. But there are ways to get the right information in an easy and quick way for all your needs.
Take all the opportunities to experience Brussels at your rhythm.
How to get familiar with Brussels in smooth and interactive way? There is a place for that.
Shopping ? Everything you need for your daily needs or discover a local market.
- Where to shop locally
- Markets in Brussels
- Vinyl shops in Brussels
- Ethical shopping
- Vintage shopping
- Shopping districts, shopping centers and galleries
Time to go out for some food and drinks?
- Bars and cafés
- Street food
- Brussels for foodies
- Brunch in Brussels
- Beers in Brussels
- Wine Bars and Cocktail Bars
- Best coffee in town
Your daily dose of street art and pop culture?
Let's have some fun!
The knowledge on the latest health and sanitary conditions in Brussels is a useful information nowadays.
In search for a student accommodation or a job?
Here is some useful information:
- Studying or working in Brussels ? | Visit Brussels
- Student.be | The largest network for students and young professionals in Belgium
- Studentenjob Brussel | StudentJob.be
In Brussels, you will find specific information services for young people.
- The French speaking information services are Accueil - Infor Jeunes (jeminforme.be) or Infor Jeunes Bruxelles (ijbxl.be) and the Dutch speaking ones are JES Brussels : Jongeren maken de stad! and Home-Eng 2 - Brik. You can also check on Guido.be > Home
Looking for a quiet place to study?
Here are a few ideas:
- Free study rooms for students | City of Brussels
- New study space at the North quarter | City of Brussels
- Brik - Studyspaces