In the middle of the 19th century, the firm Pohlmann-Dalk et fils, specialising, among other things, in the manufacture of “trim, mouldings for wall hangings and frames – decoration for homes and churches”, commissioned the architect P.C. Boveroulle to construct a vast three-storey building organised around an inner courtyard. The premises served as both a warehouse and a workshop.In 1875, the factory employed 45 workers. In 1887-1888, the building was converted into apartments, which were acquired by the Brussels Public Welfare Services in 1989 and renovated. The eleven-bay white-rendered façade overlooking the street is an example of the Neoclassical style.