Esc-Ape is the adaptation of a video game in Brussels. This new concept of “in real life game” is born in Eastern Europe, and flourishing all over the world. Your goal is to get out of a locked room within one hour.
A thirty years old man, fascinated by videogames, who decided to import the concept in the capital of Europe after his discovery in Eastern Europe. This Belgian starter is one of the first entertainments of this type implemented in Brussels.
The rules of the game:
• Have a crew from 1 to 4 players (from 7 to 77 years old).
• Discover clues, resolve riddles, and get the key
• Get out of the room before the clock stops
• Beat the final score of other teams
Esc-Ape is located in the EEBIC building (40 Avenue Joseph Wybran - 1070 Brussels).
You can come by:
• Car: GPS: Meylenmeerstraat 1 – “Urgences H. Erasme” (Bright yellow sign) – Ring at reception and park on the visitors free parking.
• Subway: Line 5 – Last stop “Erasme”. Use exit number 2 or 3 following the EEBIC signs. Walk for 500m with the ULB campus on your left and you’ll find the building on your left.
• Bus: Lines 141/142 (Leerbeek – Brussel) | Line 620 (Anderlecht – Zaventem).
7/7 from 10:30 to 22:00 (last session at 22:00). Don’t forget to book first on our web site.
You can contact Pascal by:
• Phone : +32 477 44 37 85
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EscApeBrussels