Hangar is an art center located in the trendy neighbourhood of the Châtelain, in Brussels. Created by a passionate belgian art collector, the various spaces can accommodate a large variety of events (conferences, walking dinners, cocktails, workshops, team building reunions, guided tours…).
- Ground floor - Open space ‘New York loft’ with brick walls and a concrete floor
- 1st floor - More cozy, intimate and modular. White or glass sliding walls
- 2nd floor - One space illuminated by a glass roof, perfect for a 20 persons seated diner. One small screening/projection studio -
- Hangar : one of the biggest private art center in Brussels, entirely renovated, in a urban spirit.
- Hangar : ideal location, in the heart of a central and trendy neighbourhood: le Châtelain
- Entrance by the porch directly from the famous square.
- Suggestion of a special theme in adequacy with the current exhibition
- The rental of a space can be combined with a private tour of an exhibition or the meeting of the artist(s).
- Capacity of the spaces : 20 to 300 persons (depending of the current exhibition)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to visit our rental spaces and get more information about our exclusive providers.