Since the opening in 1895 and with its unique location in the beating heart of the city, Hotel Metropole features the grandest hotel interior in Brussels. When entering the majestic lobby with its original chandeliers, grand wooden reception desk and antique leather sofas, the rich welcome commences. At Hotel Metropole, guests feel history come to life, with the essence of today’s contemporary hospitality.
Hotel Metropole is famous for the charm of its welcome, the refinement of its cuisine and elegant facilities. Well situated in Brussels, the capital of Europe, Hotel Metropole is a stone’s throw away from the historic sights of the city: superb Grand Place, Royal Monnaie Theater, Cathedral of Saints Michel & Gudule, great museums as well as bars and restaurants.
- Hotel Metropole: A unique & historical venue
- Located in the heart of Brussels
- Walking distance from bars, restaurants & venues
- 11 meeting rooms up to 450 persons
- Free high speed Wi-Fi (unlimited)
- 262 bedrooms, minibar included
- Easy access from Brussels International Airport: 25 minutes by coach or train (15 km / 9 miles)