Already depicted on the Ferraris map in 1777, Petite Rue Sainte-Anne/Kleine Sint-Annastraat crossed a rural landscape that has not changed much since, with its stream, willow trees and meadows. Alongside this ancient roadway, now just a track in places, an imposing Brabant farmhouse was home to the dairies of Jette. These operated until the 1960s, even though their buildings had already been listed as municipal heritage in 1934. The idea of transforming the site into an educational farm began to form in the early 1980s. The non-profit association La Ferme des Enfants was created in 1986 and has, since then, run the activities on the 9-hectare site. The farm contains ducks, hens, pigs, geese, rabbits, donkeys, horses, sheep, goats and guinea pigs. The farm is surrounded by meadows, fields and an orchard from which the apples are used to make apple juice.
Exhibition of photographs of the farm before its restoration.