ONCALL is a specialist provider of interpreting and translation services worldwide.
We recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the use of raw materials, emissions to air and water, and waste generation and seek to minimise this as far as is reasonably practicable.
All staff, both fulltime internal and freelancers are responsible for the implementation and promotion of this environmental policy and incorporating environmental best practice in every aspect of their role.
ONCALL Europa is committed to:
- Continual improvement of its environmental performance
- Preventing pollution
- Promoting environmental best practice amongst staff, suppliers and clients in every aspect of service provision
It is the policy of ONCALL Europa to:
- Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimising waste and recycling where possible
- Ensure that all equipment is switched off at the end of each working day, in particular lights and all computer equipment
- Promote the use of public transport for staff and interpreters in travelling to and from the place of work and/or interpreting assignments
- Provide and maintain softcopy documentation in place of hardcopy where possible
- Forbid the printing of non-critical documentation
- Promote electronic acceptance of quotations and contracts
- Utilise non-confidential previously printed documentation for note-taking purposes
- Print double-sided
- Promote video conference over face-to-face meetings
- UNHCR - NGO Human Rights Forum (5 year contract awarded in 2018)
3-5 July 2019
Geneva 2,000 delegates
Interpretation in EN, FR, ES, RU, AR
- Simultaneous Interpreting Services (including remote simultaneous interpreting)
- Simultaneous Interpreting Equipment
- Remote Simultaneous Interpreting Platform