Fulmar 1913

Built in 1913, this barge which was subsequently renamed the Fulmar was originally used to transport coal. Converted into a dinner theatre, it now hosts a variety of shows, aiming to serve as a space for encounters and artistic expression, with a mix of music, performing arts of all kinds, dancing and even private functions. Moored at the quay and gently rocked by the Canal’s waves, it is an invitation to travel.