On the edge of the garden city of the same name stands the Logis Cultural and Social Centre, built between 1930 and 1933 based on plans by architect J.-J. Eggericx. In 1953, Eggericx gave the building a new entrance. Another architect, Depré, transformed the rear of the function hall in 1964. The tenaille or pincer-shaped building is composed of two parallelepipeds connected via a sort of shorter “hinge”. The ribbon windows, simple volumes, absence of decoration, rendered concrete frame and the arrangement of ceramic tiles are all characteristics of the new Modernist style. The complex is laid out in relation to the roundabout, with the function hall, intended to benefit the entire community, in the central section. The building faces the Rond-Point des Trois Tilleuls roundabout, a site once occupied by three ancestors of the current trees planted in the 19th century and which gave their name to the quarter. The first of these had to be felled in the 1970s, while the two others were removed in 2003. A few months later, in 2004, three lime trees, already fifteen years old, were replanted in the same spot while the trellised hedging around the perimeter of the roundabout was restored.