To complete their application form, the entrant must choose one of the categories via the online application form and answer the following questions:
- Presentation of the project (minimum 500 characters / maximum 1,000 characters)
- Description of the project
- What are the actions taken to attract foreign participants and what are the results?
- How is the project innovative or unique?
- How does your project fit into a sustainable dynamic (social, ecological and/or economical)?
- How is your project accessible to people with reduced mobility?
This entry form must be duly completed and the category clearly marked. Entrants who coherently answer each question for the checked category and meet the criteria for selection will automatically go on the next stage of the process.
The call for application is open until 19 January 2018.
THE DIFFERENT STAGES:
- Stage 1: three nominees are selected by the public*
Members of the public have one month to vote for their favourite project in each category. At the end of this period, the three projects with the most votes are nominated and go on to the next stage.
*Except for the “INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS & FAIR” category that is only submitted to the jury vote.
- Stage 2: the winner is chosen by the panel of judges
The judges pick the winner from the three nominees in each category. The names of the winners will be announced during the visit.brussels Awards & Networking Night on 29 March 2018.
Nominees will be judged on five criteria: impact on the international reputation and attraction of Brussels, impact on tourism in Brussels, originality, the sustainability of the project, the efforts made to make the projects more accessible to people with reduced mobility.