Screen Brussels Film Commission is the welcome office for filming in the Brussels-Capital Region.
We are here to:
- Inform, guide and assist film crews with regards to acquiring the necessary authorisation to film and the parking permits within the Brussels-Capital Region.
- Point the location scouts and directors in the right direction when they are looking for locations, sets or particular film venues.
- Putting the team in contact with the right people/resources to help them and their projects to progress.
- Support eco-friendly filming initiatives through a coaching programme.
To submit your filming requests
- Visit our screen.brussels webpage (for information about timeframes and deadlines, information you need to submit, prices… it’s all there).
- Then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply as soon as we possibly can.
- Pierrette Baillot – Manager
+32 (0)2 548 04 55
- Marjorie Vandriessche – Coordinator
+32 (0)2 548 04 79
- Emilie Thiry – Advisor
+32 (0)2 551 54 80
Our offices are located at the BIP, Rue Royale 2-4 - 1000 Brussels.