The Brussels Card is an ideal travelling companion for discovering the fascinating capital of Europe. For 24/48/72 hours, the Brussels Card allows you to benefit from:
- free access to 39 museums of Brussels, including all highlights. For as long as your card is valid, you can visit the same museum as many times as you like. The Brussels Card gives you free access to all permanent collections of the museums and to most of the temporary exhibitions (except for the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, the Cinquantenaire Museum, and the Natural Sciences Museum, where you pay the normal entrance fee if you want to visit the temporary exhibitions). Please note that on Mondays most of the big museums are closed.
- discounts to tourist attractions, guided tours, shops, restaurants, bars & clubs. The discounts are for single use only. The discounts remain valid, even after your Brussels Card has expired.
- free illustrated information guide (100 pages, in 3 languages) and free museum map presenting all Brussels museums.
Two optional advantages:
You would like to have even more advantages? By choosing one of the combined formulae, your Brussels Card can also provide you:
- unlimited travel on public transport: all STIB buses, trams and metro lines for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Only if you have a “Brussels Card + public transport”.
-> good to know: for a 24, 48 or 72-hour STIB travel pass, you will be charged 5 euros for the card to be issued. If you opt for a “Brussels Card + public transport”, this fee will be waived. Yet another benefit and even easier to use! Click here for more information.
- unlimited access to Hop on Hop off buses for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Only if you have a “Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off”.