Do you have a thrilling story? Share it with your peers!
Be part of our panel of speakers!
We invite association representatives to submit case studies via the call for proposals. Use the opportunity to relate your experience on a range of issues including finance, events, advocacy, marketing, business models, governance or other relevant topic you wish to see featured.
- Who can be part of our panel of speakers?
1 moderator + 2-3 speakers maximum: open to acting association representatives wishing to share their experience. EAS aims to show the diversity of associations active at the international level.
- What do we need?
Case studies: discuss and debate about challenges, boundaries, new market trends and opportunities. Concrete experience and views on associations’ activities. Future prospects and new ideas are welcome.
- How do we want to do it?
Interactive workshops: 5 minutes for each case study. Present your topic, share your knowledge, and have a lively exchange with audience. Explore and exchange answers and solutions with your peers!
We would be interested in proposals showing case studies according to themes in the following areas:
- Membership engagement: New models and incentives, how to develop added-value and services;
- Event management: Innovative and creative events, communications, technology and the human factor;
- Finance & Performance: Funding, sponsorships and partnerships, revenue growth and diversification;
- Business model, Governance & Organisation: Organisation models, strategy review, international growth and leadership;
- Advocacy, Campaigning & Lobbying: Public affairs, lobbying activities and advocacy campaigns;
- Marketing & Communication: Customer approach, channels and techniques, value proposal;
We would be interested in proposals that can show how for example new technologies, inside practices and recent business or political developments, have had an impact on associations’ activities in terms of success or failure, and serve as learning examples to others.
- Case study of 5 minutes
- Sessions of 60 minutes
- 2-3 different case studies for one moderator
- Interactive workshop with the audience.
Each session is focused on interaction. Each speaker has a maximum of 5 minutes to present their entire case study. The session will be followed with interactive Q&A. One session includes different speakers selected from the call for presentations with one moderator.
Submit your proposals by clicking on the banner below and fill in the form. Please note that this call for presentations is only open to acting association representatives. The organisation committee reserves its right to accept the abstract or not.
Required fields to submit your proposal:
- Fill in the contact details: name, surname, association and area of activity, function.
- The title of your presentation and general description to convince the EAS committee
- 3 key short sentences highlighting the essence of the aspects that you cover in your case study
Timeline and evaluation process
The deadline for submissions is Friday 29th September 2017.
To ensure the success of this event, a scientific committee selected by visit.brussels will choose the content of the next European Association Summit based on the provided proposals.
The authors of the submitted proposals will be notified by mid-October 2017 at the latest. All material must be delivered by the authors by 25 January 2018.
Speakers will not be remunerated nor have to pay any conference fee.
For questions or comments, please email email@example.com