The European Society of Association Executives (ESAE)
The European Society of Association Executives (ESAE) represents and supports association managers in Europe. Members have the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas and insights with their peers in Europe and worldwide, with access to publications, events, seminars and other educational resources to maximise their effectiveness.
The Federation of European and International Associations established in Belgium (FAIB)
The Federation of European and International Associations established in Belgium (FAIB): a non-profit, non-political organisation that promotes and defends the interests and activities of its members. Members of FAIB include organisations as diverse as trade and business federations, cultural and scientific societies, youth and sport associations, and religious and philanthropic societies. Amongst other activities, FAIB publishes a practical online guide for members and registered users.
The Union of International Associations (UIA)
The Union of International Associations (UIA): a research institute and documentation centre based in Brussels. Since 1907 this independent organisation has pioneered research, the monitoring and provision of information on international organisations and associations, and their global challenges. Today it produces the Yearbook of International Organisations and the International Congress Calendar.
- Benita Lipps, Board member, European Society of Association Executives, ESAE
- Danièle Vranken, Secretary General, Federation of International Associations Established in Belgium, FAIB
- Malgosia Bartosik, Deputy CEO, WindEurope
- Marie Dubost, Programme Manager, European Platform for Rehabilitation
- Mohamed Mezghani, Deputy Secretary General, International Association of Public Transport, UITP
- Nancy Carfrae, Round Table Coordinator, Union of International Associations, UIA
- Nik Claesen, Managing Director, European Association of Research Managers and Administrators, EARMA