Dates and opening times
- Thursday 7 September, from 12 pm to 11 pm
- Friday 8 September, from 12 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday 9 September, from 12 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday 10 September, from 12 pm to 8 pm
In the very heart of Brussels, the eat! BRUSSELS, drink! BORDEAUX Festival will be held in the Brussels Park opposite the Royal Palace.
Whether you are coming by car, public transport, bicycle or on foot, there are many ways to get to the festival.
The park is always open to everyone, even without a PASS, but there will be security personnel controlling the entrances. We recommend that you do not come with backpacks or big bags.
The festival is fully accessible to persons with reduced mobility (PRM). There will be toilets for PRM as well as access ramps for the Park and the marquee. A PRM car park will be set up on Place des Palais.
Close to the festival site, the Rue de la Loi, Porte de Namur and Albertine Interparking car parks offer you parking with total peace of mind.
- Metro lines 1 and 5 Parc/Park station
- Metro lines 2 and 6 Trône/Troon station
- Bus 38, 63, 65 , 71 and 86 Royale/Koning or Parc/Park stop
- Tram 92 or 93 Royale/Koning or Parc/Park stop
There will be bicycle parking at the festival site. Do not forget your chain. There is also bicycle parking on Rue Royale.