To taste dishes, desserts or drinks (besides wines), please purchase credits.
1 credit = 1€. One dish = 9 credits. All the meals costs the same and you can browse the menus here.
To sample the Bordeaux wines on offer, please purchase a Wine Pass.
The Wine Pass includes:
- 1 engraved glass and a holder,
- 11 Bordeaux wine tastings:
- Nine 5 cl tastings of different wines in each of the appellations’ pavilions: Médoc & Graves, Bordeaux Rouge & Bordeaux Supérieur Rouge, Côtes de Bordeaux, Crémants de Bordeaux, Sweet Bordeaux, Blancs Secs de Bordeaux, Rosés de Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac, Bordeaux Coups de Cœur (the Belgian selection).
- Two extra 5 cl tastings, of your choice, at one of the previously stated pavilions.
- 1 session, of your choice, at the Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux (as long as spaces remain available).
Your Pass and your credits are valid throughout the festival, giving you four days to savour and enjoy the festival.