Taste the Future – Go Cashless
No more tokens, coupons and tickets!
In collaboration with BNP Paribas Fortis, eat! BRUSSELS, drink! BORDEAUX is now a cashless festival that guarantees quick, safe and secure system. Everything will be replaced by a free magnetic card that will be the only method of payment accepted.
Get your magnetic card at one of the ticket offices and top it up with the number of credits (1 credit = €1) required for your dishes, desserts and drinks during the festival. To be albe to sample the wines from the Bordeaux pavilions, you just need to purchase a Wine Pass which will be added to your magnetic card.
More information on the cashless system, in "How does it work?"
Purchase your wine pass and credits - only on site
During the festival, purchase your wine pass and credits at one of the festival's ticket office. You can get your magnetic card and charge a Wine Pass onto it along with as many credits as you like. Your Pass and your credits are valid throughout the festival, giving you four days to savour and enjoy the festival.
Price: €18 on site
The Wine Pass includes:
- 9 Bordeaux wine tastings (Médoc & Graves, Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac, Côtes de Bordeaux, Sweet Bordeaux, Selection Bordeaux 2017, Bordeaux Rouge & Bordeaux Supérieur, Rosés de Bordeaux, Blancs Secs de Bordeaux, Crémants de Bordeaux
- Two extra 5 cl tastings, in the pavilion of your choice
- 1 session, of your choice, at the Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux (as long as spaces remain available)
- 1 Vittel
- 1 coffee Pellini
- 1 tasting of mini Duvel (18 cl)
- 1 engraved glass and a holder
Price : 1 credit = €1 on site
A dish or a dessert = 9 credits. Your credits are valid everywhere (dish, desserts, bars), except in the Bordeau Wine pavilions. Top up as many credits as you want.
2 wine tastings
Price = €6 on site
Have you already bought one or several cards and/or credits in advance?
You can exchange your presale purchase(s) - with the bar code(s) - at the festival's central ticket office, by Brussels Park's large fountain and you'll be given your magnetic card(s), with your credit(s) and/or Wine Pass preloaded.