To purchase wine and food, you must have a cashless card. You will get this card at the festival’s central ticket office when you present your ticket. You can then load the cashless card with a Credit Pass and/or Wine Pass.
The Credit Pass lets you sample the chefs’ dishes, desserts, cheeses and also sip soft drinks, coffee, beer, etc. Each dish (by chefs, dessert, cheese) = 9 credits.
Price: 1 credit = €1
- Pass 20 Credits: €20 = 20 credits
For example: What can I get with 36 credits? 1 cheese dish + 2 chefs’ dishes + 1 dessert or 3 chefs’ dishes + 3 beers or 4 chefs’ dishes, etc.
Hit the link and discover the drinks prices
- Lunch Pass*: €20 = 20 credits + 2 wine tastings of your choice
*Thursday 06/09 and Friday 07/09 lunch only
To accompany your dishes, the Wine Pass offers you the chance to discover the wines of Bordeaux.
The Wine Pass includes:
- 8 tasting Pavilions (Médoc, Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac, Côtes de Bordeaux, Sweet Bordeaux, Graves – Sauternes, Bordeaux – Bordeaux Supérieur, Rosés – Whites – Crémants de Bordeaux - Mouton Cadet),
- 3 extra tastings in the Pavilion(s) of your choice,
- 1 workshop at the Wine School (first come, first served, no booking possible)
- 1 Vittel water
- 1 coffee L'Or
- 1 Omer beer tasting
- 1 Bishop’s Gin tasting
- 1 engraved glass with a pouch
Price on site, on the day: €20
Discover the great terroirs and great wines of Bordeaux thanks to the masterclasses.
*06/09, 07/09, 08/09 & 09/09: online pre-sale 50€ until 12 pm - price on site 55€
Tchin Vittel Bistronomie Workshops
Take part in a cooking workshop thanks to Tchin Vittel.
*06/09 & 07/09: online sale until 10am - 08/09 & 09/09: online sale until 2pm