Buy your eat! Brussels drink! BORDEAUX tickets online and benefit from discounts. Your tickets are valid throughout the festival, giving you four days to savour and enjoy the festival.
Food & Drinks* (*drinks other than wine, "in the form of credits")
Price: 2 exclusive offers for online pre-sale
- Offre 1: €32 (= €36 a saving of €4!)
- Offre 2: €59 (= €70 a saving of €11!)
What can a get with that?
- Drinks (not wine)
Good to know: 1 credit = €1. One dish = 9 credits.
To sample the Bordeaux wines on offer, please purchase a Wine Pass.
- Online pre-sale: €14 (save €4)
- On site on the day: €18
The Wine Pass includes:
- 1 engraved glass and a holder,
- 11 Bordeaux wine tastings:
- Nine 5 cl tastings of different wines in each of the appellations’ pavilions: Médoc & Graves, Bordeaux Rouge & Bordeaux Supérieur Rouge, Côtes de Bordeaux, Crémants de Bordeaux, Sweet Bordeaux, Blancs Secs de Bordeaux, Rosés de Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac, Bordeaux Coups de Cœur (the Belgian selection).
- Two extra 5 cl tastings, of your choice, at one of the previously stated pavilions.
- 1 session, of your choice, at the Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux (as long as spaces remain available),
- 1 Vittel or 1 coffee Pellini and 1 tasting of mini Duvel
Your Pass and your credits are valid throughout the festival, giving you four days to savour and enjoy the festival.
TCHIN VITTEL workshop
- What? A fun cooking workshop in the company of renowned chef, Bruno Antoine
- When? 7 to 10 September 2017 at 12pm, 2.30pm, 5pm and 7.30pm
- How much? €18 for 2 people (with 1 Bistronomy Box to share)
- What? A commented tasting session of 6 prestigious wine from Bordeaux
- Saturday 9 September 2017 at 4pm: Special Masterclass to celebrate 30 years of Pessac-Léognan appellation
- Saturday 9 September 2017 at 6.30pm: Masterclass for classified Saint-Emilion Grands Crus
- How much? €50/person on presale (instead of €55 on site)