- Central-western province of the People's Republic of China
- Capital: Chengdu
- Surface area: 487,630 km2
- Population: 94,250,000
- Title and signature date of the agreement: Cooperation agreement between Szechuan Province and the Brussels-Capital Region signed 9 November 2010, replacing the previous agreement dating from 13 April 1995.
Szechuan cuisine is famous for its hot and spicy dishes. The famous Szechuan pepper is a plant with a spicy, numbing and almost lemony flavour. While it is ever present in local cuisine, it is the red chilies, imported from America, that give this cuisine its spicy emphasis. A local saying goes, "In Szechuan cuisine each dish has its own style, a hundred dishes have a hundred different flavours."
Szechuan Province (Central-western of the People's Republic of China) is represented by restaurant Daronghe (Chengdu)
- Multi-flavored pork cubes
- Stewed beef with tomatoes
- Traditional cold noodles with chicken slivers
- Kongbao diced chicken (with fried vegetables and peanuts, and spicy sauce)
- Kongfu panda (pastry with sticky rice and chocolate, filling: apple pudding with cream)
- Prawns in fish sauce
- Sliced chicken with multi-flavors
- Mapo Tofu (Tofu with spicy Szechuan chili pepper)