Gathered in dedicated pavilions, winemakers and dealers from Bordeaux will be present to let you discover their profession, taste their wines and learn about their passion. Armed with your Wine Pass, you can go from one pavilion to the next in order to discover some of the Bordeaux region’s finest exports (5cl tastings per appellation). More info about the Wine Pass via the ticket office. As you explore, you will discover the following appellations:
- The Vignoble de Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Rouge and Bordeaux Supérieur Rouge
- Côtes de Bordeaux
- Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac
- Sweet Bordeaux
- Rosés, dry whites, Entre-Deux-Mers and Crémants de Bordeaux
- Graves – Sauternes
With your Wine Pass, enjoy :
- Nine 5 cL glasses of different wines at each of the appellation pavilions: Bordeaux rouge - Bordeaux Supérieur rouge, Côtes de Bordeaux, Médoc and Graves, Sweet Bordeaux, Rosés de Bordeaux, Blancs Secs de Bordeaux, Entre-Deux-Mers, Crémant de Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion - Pomerol - Fronsac, Bordeaux Coups de Coeur (the Belgian selection).
- Two additional 5 cL glasses of your choice, at one of the above-mentioned tasting pavilions.
- One session of your choice at the Bordeaux Wine School (limited number of places available).
Your pass is valid for the entire festival and you therefore have four days to taste the wines and use your tickets.