- Capital Region of Poland, the country's largest and most populous region.
- Surface area: 35,598 km2
- Population: 5,293,224
- Title and signature date of the agreement: International Cooperation Agreement between Mazovia Province and the Brussels-Capital Region, signed 24 October 2001
In Mazovia, culinary art is a national tradition. And it's a wonderful surprise! The Masovian table is always well stocked, reflecting its people's generosity of soul. Over the centuries, the Polish lands have been enriched not only by Italian and French cooking but also Tartar, Armenian, Lithuanian, Cossack, Hungarian and Jewish culinary influences.
The Masovian Ambassador: Culinary team appointed by Mazovia Voivodeship, especially for the festival
- Stuffed cabbage dish
- Sauerkraut with meat (with bread)
- Cabbage and mushroom ravioli
- Meatballs (roasted potatoes or bread)
- Grilled meat (mixed or your choice between pork collar, sausage, blood sausage, chicken breast
- Meat broth and Pork chops (roasted potatoes or bread)
- Meat pierogi (Polish ravioli)
Each dish is accompanied by a little dessert and a tasting of Kompot (fruit syrup), choice between apple-cherry or apple-rhubarb.