- Capital Region of Poland, the country's largest and most populous region.
- Surface area: 35,598 km2
- Population: 5.324.500
- Title and signature date of the agreement: International Cooperation Agreement between Mazovia Province and the Brussels-Capital Region, signed 24 October 2001
In Mazovia, culinary art is a national tradition. And it's a wonderful surprise! The Masovian table is always well stocked, reflecting its people's generosity of soul. Over the centuries, the Polish lands have been enriched not only by Italian and French cooking but also Tartar, Armenian, Lithuanian, Cossack, Hungarian and Jewish culinary influences.
- Pork slice with Roquefort sauce and trimmings
- Toast with grilled mackerel
- Pierogi (Polish ravioli) filled with vegetables and rice, home-made yoghurt sauce
- Nalesniki (Polish pancakes) with forest fruit
- Placky ziemniaczane (potato rösti), mushroom sauce
- Pierogi Ruskie (ravioli filled with cheese)
- Pierogi (Polish ravioli) filled with meat
- Polish sausage, Roquefort sauce, pickled gherkins, potatoes and mustard