Working with you, right through the planning and bidding process...
visit.brussels advisory and welcome service
Whatever stage you've reached in the conference planning process, our team of experts is there provide you with independent and neutral advice, and with free of charge welcome services.
We will do everything possible to ensure that your meeting is a success, and to assist you during every step of the organization of your congress.
Elisabeth Van Ingelgem, Director of the Convention and Association Bureau at visit.brussels, explain the essence of a convention bureau and what the future holds for the MICE industry in Belgium’s capital as she focuses on nurturing perspectives…
How we can help you
- visit.brussels has the experience to help you prepare a winning bid:
- By clearly understanding your objectives and strategy;
- Obtaining support letters from key players (regional authorities, mayor, airline, institutions);
- Organising a site visit for your top decision-makers;
- Preparing pitch presentations and videos when shortlisted.
- visit.brussels has the local expertise to put you in contact with the right resources:
- Connect you with a pool of experts in your field (sponsors, speakers);
- Introduce you to suppliers experienced in your field (venues, PCOs, DMCs, AMCs, event organisers, caterers,…);
- Assist you in obtaining permits, group airline tariffs…;
- Help you secure room blocks and obtain the best hotel rates via Brussels Booking Desk;
- Plan and advise on social activities (theatre, museums, events, …).
Marketing your event
- We aim to promote your event and maximise delegate attendance via:
- Foreign market targeting through our attachés and social media;
- Personalised videos for your organisation;
- Promotion during previous events;
- Communications via our Meeting Calendar, website, newsletters and press releases.
Welcoming your delegates
- visit.brussels will help make your delegates feel at home in Brussels:
- Welcome desks at the airport and train stations;
- Welcome reception at the prestigious town hall in the Grand-Place;
- Concierge service at your event with tourist info;
- In-hotel TV welcome messages.
visit.brussels helps your organisation with financial support:
We can connect you with financing bodies and support-providing institutions;
Provide financial support to help local ambassadors and international associations based in Brussels attract international events, and offer support for new recurring international events;*
Support can include: international and local promotion of events, invitation of international keynote speakers, activities to enhance attendees experience, social and green initiatives.
*Conditions upon request
Leave your legacy
visit.brussels is committed to sustainable development in the meeting sector. This includes assistance for organising greener meetings as well as the social dimension... Helping you leaving a long-lasting legacy in the city.
The Convention Bureau is member of :
For more info :
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel : +32 2 549 50 35