Designed by association professionals for association professionals the European Association Summit focuses on practical cases ranging from local issues, governance, member relations or communications, aiming at addressing constant challenges relevant for association work.
Be part of our panel of speakers!
Associations’ functioning often reflects various changes taking place in Europe and the world. Was there any impact on your association management? Which factors or circumstances have been the most relevant? Have you been an actor or observer of meaningful trends?
Share your story and contribute with your insights to this important event.
We would be interested in proposals that can show new technologies, inside practices, how recent business or political developments, have been impactful for the associations’ activities:
- Membership and providing value to members (how to engage members, new models & incentives, how to develop added-value etc.)
- Project and event management (communication & marketing for events, new social media tools, future technologies, event planning, etc.)
- Finance and performance (funding, sponsorships and partnerships, administrative and fiscal matters, etc.)
- Leadership strategy and change (staff management issues and tools, new business models, opportunities and threats, youth associations etc.)
- Communication and public affairs (lobbying, EU and national associations’ cooperation, making a public campaign in Brussels, etc.)
Interested? Submit your proposals.
Submit your proposals by clicking here. The submission deadline is 17th January 2017. The association sector gathered in Brussels at this event wants to learn from you!
Find out more at: European Association Summit