The Chocolate Pass allows foodies and gourmets to discover products created by Brussels area artisanal chocolate makers.
This pass contains ten coupons that can be exchanged for a tasting at the chocolatier of your choice as well as a tasting booklet listing participating chocolatiers plus a description and other enticing benefits. It will be valid from 1st through 15 February 2017.
The Chocolate Pass sells for €5 at the following locations:
- On sale from 01/02/2017 through 15/02/2017
- Chocolatiers participating in this activity: see list
- Welcome centres: Rue Royale, 2-4 / City Hall, Grand-Place, 1000 Brussels
- On sale from 09/01/2017 through 15/02/2017
- Online: here - The online Chocolate pass includes a free entry to the exhibition experience.brussels! The entry and the pass are available from 1st to 15th February 2017. Please be aware that the Chocolate Pass is exchangeable only at experience.brussels, located rue Royale, 4 - 1000 Brussels : from Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m from 1st to 15th February 2017.