Este contenido no está disponible en Español. Por este motivo, el contenido se muestra en otro idioma.
This precious example of the flamboyant Gothic style so admired in Brabant owes its splendour to the city's Guild of Crossbowmen that built it in the 15th century. It stands on the site of the 14th century chapel, built to venerate the small miraculous statue recovered by Beatrice Soetkens and brought back from Antwerp to Brussels in 1348. Several members of the royal court are buried in Sablon. In the chapel of Saint Ursula, to the west of the chancel, lie at rest Thurn and Taxis, postmasters of the Habsburg empire.