Este contenido no está disponible en Español. Por este motivo, el contenido se muestra en otro idioma.
Hangar is an art center located in the trendy neighbourhood of the Châtelain, in Brussels. Created by a passionate belgian art collector, the various spaces can accommodate a large variety of events (conferences, walking dinners, cocktails, workshops, team building reunions, guided tours…).
- Ground floor - Open space ‘New York loft’ with brick walls and a concrete floor
- 1st floor - More cozy, intimate and modular. White or glass sliding walls
- 2nd floor - One space illuminated by a glass roof, perfect for a 20 persons seated diner. One small screening/projection studio -
- Hangar : one of the biggest private art center in Brussels, entirely renovated, in a urban spirit.
- Hangar : ideal location, in the heart of a central and trendy neighbourhood: le Châtelain
- Entrance by the porch directly from the famous square.
- Suggestion of a special theme in adequacy with the current exhibition
- The rental of a space can be combined with a private tour of an exhibition or the meeting of the artist(s).
- Capacity of the spaces : 20 to 300 persons (depending of the current exhibition)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to visit our rental spaces and get more information about our exclusive providers.