Parlement fédéral/entrée visiteurs

Parlement fédéral/entrée visiteurs

Este contenido no está disponible en Español. Por este motivo, el contenido se muestra en otro idioma.

This was built in 1783, based on the plans designed by the French architect Barnabé Guimard, for the Sovereign Council of Brabant. Originally known as the Palais des Etats-Généraux in 1817, it became the Palace of the Nation after 1830. To observe a plenary session from the public galleries, please check that the Chamber or the Senate is sitting on a given date (by consulting the Official Gazette or telephoning)

Información práctica

  • place de la Nation (rue de la Loi)
    1000 Bruxelles