Become a Brussels Region ambassador for Brussels Comic Strip Festival weekend
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and active on social networks? Do you love Brussels and the Brussels Comic Strip Festival? Then become our ambassador!
We are looking for ten people who would like to promote all that Brussels has to offer during the Brussels Comic Strip Festival. This event celebrates comics of all kinds. Young or old, amateur or specialist, there is something for everyone among the many activities on offer.
For three days, we ask you to share your Brussels Comic Strip Festival experience on social media.
Promote the Brussels Comic Strip Festival by covering a maximum of segments of the event during the weekend of 2-4 September 2016.
Share as many photos as possible on social media with the hashtags #fetedelabd, #stripfeest and #brusselscomicstripfestival
Why become an ambassador
Because you love Brussels, capital of the comic strip, and you want to help burnish its image on the local, national, and international stage.
In return, we offer you:
- Two entrances at the Cinematek
- A selection of comic books appeared recently
- The official poster drawn by Johan de Moor printed
- An Brussels Comic Strip Festival tee shirt
- An access at the opening press conference of Thursday, September 1st
- The best photos will be used in our messages, with your name on the copyright
- A communication kit (use of the graphic style guide, logos, banners, etc.)
How to become an ambassador
4 August 2016 : application period begins (fill out the form)
19 August 2016 : application period ends
23 August 2016 : announcement of selected ambassadors
25-26 August 2016 : signing of the mutual commitment charter
Complete the form here and become our ambassador !