Recruiting for Associations
EARS – the European Affairs Recruitment Specialists is the first dedicated agency supportingclients in the recruitment of profiles in EU Affairs and international relations.
The aim of the workshop will be to involve the public in an interactive exchange on the key aspects of recruiting for associations. We will look at market trends and tendencies and address concrete questions and challenges building on real-life experience brought to the event both by the association executives present, as well as by EARS consultants.
Amongst others, we will look at the following thematic areas specific to recruiting for associations:
Recruitment as a strategic decision:
- Consultants vs permanent staff
- Secondment from membership vs own staff
Recruitment options for associations:
- Internally managed process based on applications received
- Externally supported headhunting process
Recruitment as a positioning and communication tool:
- Internal: a strong message of commitment to the members
- External: thought leadership sign to external stakeholders