Jeffer London - Training, Facilitation & Advisory in the Areas of Innovation, Communication & Teamwork at The International Association of Facilitators (IAF)
Raised in America, Jeffer has lived in Japan, Spain and Italy before settling in Belgium in 1995. He has led projects in most major European capitals as well as in China, Vietnam and the United States. Jeffer is part of a family and community that gives him a contact in many a port and pole.
Jeffer partners with organisations who want to make a change towards higher performance and greater innovation. He is a catalyst for conversation – from the boardroom to the cafeteria, Jeffer facilitates dialogue to align strategies, explore opportunities and build engagement. He has been instrumental in stimulating growth and lifting performance across groups.
Jeffer builds connections in a systemic approach that brings people together. If you want to develop people or align an organisation, Jeffer is your man. He is the go-to-person for executives seeking advice on the human element of strategies and plans. Whether you need to unite communities, align objectives or build synergy, Jeffer is your natural partner.
Jeffer works at the heart of an organisation – its people. He has a strong track record in leading teams, coaching executives and setting up systems that make positive change happen. He helps leaders to inspire top performance and managers to navigate the complexities of a large organisation. He is a listener and a thinker, who enjoys seeing the fruit of his endeavours enjoyed by others.
A diverse leaders unite to discuss ways to stimulate member’s inclusion and engagement.
The ERS is rethinking how to let their 40,000 members collaborate; BEUC is opening up their strategic planning process to their member organisations; and People to People is mobilising masses of people to volunteer. Which ideas are working? What are we learning? What’s next?
After hearing each panellists point-of-view, the moderator will ask the audience to work in pairs to isolate the top questions they face regarding, inclusion, participation and engagement. These questions will be addressed by the panel. The audience will then get to work in small groups to explore how they might put the insights into action. The session will close with a few inspired words from the audience and the panelists.
What to Expect
- Expert panellist talking about how they engage with members
- Audience sharing their aspirations, questions & success stories
- Interactive dialogue modelling how engagement can happen
About the Panelists
- Carine Pannetier, Director of Science and Education at ERS, involved in restructuring and engaging with 40,000 ERS members. (potentially joined by CEO & peers)
- Chalks Richard Corriette, president of People to People, working with global citizens to will be an active force increasing and sustaining a more peaceful world. (potentially joined by peers)
- Elisavet Sergiadou, Community Coordinator at BEUC - The European Consumer Organisation, rethinking how to engage with members in multi-‐level organisation. (potentially joined by DG & peers)
- Jeffer London will moderate the session. He is a catalyst for conversation, specialised in crea3ng interactive participant experiences. He is also a member of the International Association of Facilitators.