- Capital Region of Morocco
- Surface area: 18,194 km²
- Population: 4,580,866
- Title and signature date of the agreement: Cooperation and partnership framework agreement between the Region of Rabat-Salé-Kénitra and the Brussels-Capital Region, signed 4 September 2001.
Moroccan cuisine has retained its originality and unique cultural features. Traditional tajines, royal couscous, pastillas, briouats, gazelle horns... are just some of the names that transport and captivate us at mealtimes. These specialities, excellently produced, will once again be available to enjoy at this fifth eat!Brussels festival. To accompany all these delicacies, it simply has to be a mint tea. Of course.
Ambassador of the Region of Rabat-Salé-Kénitra at eat! Brussels: Samraa Caterer
To taste a dish by one of our partner regions, you will need to use tokens. One token = one dish. One dish = €9. All the dishes are offered at the same price.
- Veal and Meslalla olives tagine
- Kaak (biscuits with sesame and fennel seed perfumed with orange-flower water)
- Vegetable couscous (with chicken or lamb)
- Almonds and honey briwats (stuffed sheets of brick pastry)
- Chicken tagine with olive and preserved lemon
- Moroccan chamia (semolina with almonds and honey syrup)
- Lamb tagine with almonds and prunes
- Bahla (shortbread cookies)