Brussels, the European Capital, welcomes about 60,000 meetings a year. As such, it has one of the biggest concentrations of meetings in the World. (11th town in ICCA ranking, 2nd for UIA).
To help you make a choice among the vast array of venues (conference hotels, conference centres, historical venues...) a powerful and user friendly tool is vital.
Year after year, visit.brussels condenses its venue finding experience into “LET’S MEET IN BRUSSELS”: a comprehensive catalogue that makes your life easier.
This year for the first time, “LET’S MEET IN BRUSSELS” will be available in 3 formats:
“LET’S MEET” | Tablet version (iPad)
Available from the App Store, also for offline use
“LET’S MEET” | Tablet version (Android)
Available from Google play, also for offline use
“LET’S MEET” | Desktop version
Runs on your computer with an internet connection
“LET’S MEET” | Paper version
The paper catalogue you already know
NEW for the virtual versions
- Browse by meeting size, area and hotel classification
- Shortlisted venues appear on a detailed map of Brussels
- Find a clear info sheet of every venue with pictures and videos
- Read the Agenda of major events in town
- Find suppliers, such as translators, transportation, DMC, PCO agencies etc…
- Share these contents by e-mail