Brussels Card, your key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels at your fingertips.
- free access to 39 museums of Brussels, including all highlights,
- discounts to tourist attractions and tours,
- discounts in museum restaurants, bars and clubs,
- discounts in several Brussels shops.
Extra options: your Brussels Card can also provide you unlimited travel on trams, buses and underground lines (buy a Brussels Card with “STIB” option) and/or free use of Hop on Hop off buses (buy a Brussels Card with “Hop on Hop off” option).
Download your guide here or get a free copy in one of the visit.brussels tourist offices.
How to use the Brussels Card?
- Your Brussels Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours . You must use your Brussels Card for the first time within a year of its purchase date. Attention : when using your card in the next calendar year, you should take into account that the list of museums and discounts might have changed! The list of museums and discounts is updated every 1st of January. The « 100masters » Brussels Card has to be activated on 15 February 2017 at the latest!
- You can choose between a standard Brussels Card or add one or more options: free public transport and/or free rides on the Hop on Hop off buses.
For as long as your card is valid, you can visit the same museum as many times as you like. You won’t have to pay anything. The Brussels Cards 24, 48 and 72 hours allow unlimited free access to 39 museums.
- Simply present your Brussels Card at the ticket desk and it will be electronically validated. Your Brussels Card will be automatically activated the first time you use it.
- The Brussels Card gives you free access to all permanent collections of the museums. Most of the temporary exhibitions are also included, except for the Old Masters Museum, the Natural Sciences Museum and the Cinquantenaire Museum where you pay the normal entrance fee if you want to visit the temporary exhibitions.
- The discounts for the various attractions, tours, shops, restaurants and bars provided in this guide are for single use only!
- the discounts remain valid, even after your Brussels Card has expired.
- To obtain your discount, simply present your Brussels Card and hand over the corresponding voucher you find at the back of the guide.
- If you have bought a "Brussels Card + STIB", you can travel free by STIB bus, tram or metro for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- To use public transport, you must pick up your Event Pass first! Click here for more information.
Hop on Hop off
- If you have a “Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off”, your Brussels Card also allows you to ride on the Hop on Hop off buses for free during 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Simply present your Brussels Card when getting on the Hop on Hop off buses.
- For the timetable: please check website: www.citysightseeingbrussel.be
- Headphones in 8 languages
What's included with the Brussels Card ?
- MUSEUMS AND VISITS INCLUDED
- CULTURE & TOURS DISCOUNTS
- EAT & DRINK DISCOUNTS
- SHOPPING DISCOUNTS
Prices and options
- 24h Brussels Card - 24 €
- 48h Brussels Card - 32 €
- 72h Brussels Card - 39 €
- 24h Brussels Card + STIB 24h - 31,5€
- 48h Brussels Card + STIB 48h - 46€
- 72h Brussels Card + STIB 72h - 57€
- 24 H Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off* 24h - 36€
- 48 H Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off* 48h - 48€
- 72 H Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off* 72h - 59€
* Add the Hop on Hop off buses to your Brussels Card and save 50% on the official Hop on Hop off prices
As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 it's not interesting to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or important discounts up to 50% for children between 6 and 12 years old). Also students often benefit of special fees in museums and attractions on presentation of their student card.
Most of the museums are closed on Mondays.
Where to buy the Brussels Card ?
Purchase your Brussels Card:
- at the visit.brussels office: Grand Place : daily from 9 am till 5.45 pm - closed on 25/12 and 01/01 || Mont des Arts (BIP) : Monday-Friday from 9 am till 5.45 pm - closed on 25/12 & 1/1
- at the Toerisme Vlaanderen office: Rue Marché aux Herbes 61 - 1000 Brussels. Opened daily: April-September: 10h-18h, October-March: 10h-17h; Weekends and bank holidays: closed between 13h-14h. Closed on 25/12 and 1/1.
- at the following participating museums: Autoworld, Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art, Old Masters Museum (all formulae except « Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off »), Natural Sciences Museum, MOOF
- Purchase your Brussels Card on this website, print it at home or store it on your mobile phone. You are ready to use it!