Bois de la Cambre


Il contenuto non è disponibile in Italiano, perciò viene mostrato in un'altra lingua.

Covering an area of 124 hectares, this is part of the old Forest of Soignes. It was annexed to the city in 1842, and its layout conceived by the landscape architect Keilig. On Saturdays and Sundays, some routes are closed to cars, thus leaving the way free for cyclists, joggers, roller-skating enthusiasts, etc. Families visiting at weekends can take the ferry to reach the island and have something to eat there.

Informazioni pratiche

  • 1050 Ixelles